- People are provided with the tools they need and access to the right resources and sites quickly, flexibly and in a controlled manner.
- Contractual relationships control the access rights management process.
- Upon termination of cooperation, the access rights of the individual concerned are automatically deleted.
- This streamlines the life-cycle management of identity data and ensures that the correct and up-to-date information is available at all times.
- The automation of routine tasks reduces the workload of the IT department and the helpdesk as well as the creation of insufficient or incorrect access rights.
Manage your stakeholders
The stakeholder management tool included in Propentus United Identity makes it possible to centrally manage the digital identity life-cycle of people who belong to different stakeholder groups, whether hired labor, partners, subcontractors, private customers or consumers. The management of personal, organizational and contract information in a simple system facilitates compliance and provides the organization with a better overall view of the access rights situation.
Authorize your partners to manage their own data
You may authorize a representative of a partner organization to manage their organization’s information to keep it up-to-date and make its administration more effective. The simplicity of the system makes it easy to retrieve access rights and – what is most important – delete them in a controlled manner.
Easy access to the right information at the right time
User experience is enhanced and work productivity increases when people are provided with the tools they need and access to the right resources and sites quickly, flexibly and in a controlled manner. Timely and easy access to the services and other resources your organization offers also helps in streamlining and deepening partner and customer relationships.
Monitoring regulatory compliance
The system makes the access rights data of any specific individual available in real time. Any changes to the user role are automatically reflected in the access rights of the individual concerned. All actions performed will be recorded in the log maintained by the system. Its extensive reporting capabilities ensure regulatory compliance and transparency of processes for the purposes of internal and external audits, for example.