- The employment contract practices in different sections and departments are unified, and the electronic management of employment contracts can be combined with quick and easy access rights management.
- Any changes to the employment contract and employment relationships can be quickly reflected in access rights management.
- Using employment data to automate the access rights management process ensures that the individual concerned will only be granted access rights that are consistent with his or her job description. The accelerated process makes it possible for even temporary employees to start working immediately.
- This streamlines the life-cycle management of identity data and ensures that the correct information is available at all times.
- The automation of routine tasks reduces the workload of the IT department and the helpdesk as well as the creation of insufficient or incorrect access rights.
- Real-time information and reporting on access rights, users and those who granted the access rights improves the data security of your organization.
Automate your access rights management process with employment data
The employment relationship management tool included in Propentus United Identity makes it possible to automate the access rights management process with employment data so that access rights take effect immediately as soon as a new employment contract is created. The system makes it possible to manage employment relationships electronically, from preparation to approval. The process allows the management of several employment relationships with multi-level approval and can be broadly integrated with existing payroll and HR systems. The system gives users a clear, process-like way to manage the necessary steps, from creating a new employee entry and the related employment contract to requesting access rights.
Unify your organization’s employment contract practices
Propentus United Identity makes it possible for HR to unify the employment contract practices of different sections and departments. The system also supports department- and section-specific processing of employment contracts, which makes it possible to separate divergent contracts and treatments from each other. It is also possible to define contract treatment roles in a flexible manner.
Speed up the access rights management process with automation
Employment relationship management can automate the management of both fixed-term and open-ended employment contracts and the access rights granted in connection with them. Once a new contract has been set up in the system, it can automatically trigger the required access rights or suggest access rights that are appropriate in view of the user’s job description. This ensures that the individual concerned will only have access rights consistent with his or her job description, even if the employment contract or employment relationship changes. Conversely, upon termination of employment, the system will automatically create deletion requests for all of the access rights of the individual concerned. This is to ensure that no unnecessary access rights remain in the system.
Automation minimizes the IT department’s routine tasks, reduces user errors and secures the life-cycle management of the correct identity data. This speeds up the entire access rights management process so that even temporary employees can start working immediately.
Keep track of the overall situation in real time
The system makes it possible to access the employee’s employment and access rights data in real time. The ability to view and edit the current access rights on a contract-by-contract basis makes working with them easier for users and prevents the creation of unnecessary access rights requests. Any changes to an employee's job description will be automatically reflected in their access rights.
All actions performed will be recorded in the log maintained by the system. Its extensive reporting capabilities ensure regulatory compliance and transparency of processes for the purposes of internal and external audits, for example.