- The centralized management of identity data increases transparency and facilitates compliance.
- Automation and role management speed up the processes of granting, changing and deleting access rights
- People are provided with tools and access rights that are consistent with their work duties.
- The automation of routine tasks reduces the workload and costs of the IT department and the helpdesk as well as the creation of insufficient or incorrect access rights.
- Real-time information and reporting on users, access rights and those who granted them improves the data security of your organization.
Make use of your identity data in service digitization
Government organizations are increasingly digitizing their services to streamline their processes and attain cost savings. Correct and up-to-date identity data is essential for digitization to succeed. The data concerning employees, partners and citizens must be protected, but it must also be possible to utilize and share it in a secure manner in cooperation that crosses organizational boundaries.
Propentus United Identity and the services supporting it make it possible to centrally manage both external and internal identities. Centralized data repository:
- improves data security
- increases organization-wide transparency
- enables process automation.
Extensive reporting and audit functionalities ensure compliance with regulations and auditing standards in real time.