- Automation and role management speed up the processes of granting, changing and deleting access rights
- Forbidden and dangerous work combinations are brought under centralized management.
- People are provided with tools and access rights that are consistent with their work duties quickly and flexibly.
- The automation of routine tasks reduces the workload and costs of the IT department and the helpdesk as well as the creation of insufficient or incorrect access rights.
- Real-time information and reporting on users, access rights and those who granted them improves the data security of your organization and facilitates compliance.
Operators in the finance sector (banks, insurance companies, investment firms, etc.) are regulated by stringent legislative requirements both at the national and at the international level. The information pertaining to customer and payment transactions must be protected and access to it restricted in compliance with the applicable regulations with due consideration given to the requirements concerning the separation of duties. In addition to data systems, access to physical facilities must be strictly controlled as well.
Propentus United Identity provides organizations in the finance sector with a solution for centralized identity and access rights management. Centralized data repository:
- improves data security
- increases organization-wide transparency
- enables process automation.
Extensive reporting and audit functionalities ensure compliance with regulations and auditing standards in real time.