- The centralized management of identity data increases transparency and facilitates compliance.
- Automation and role management speed up the processes of granting, changing and deleting access rights
- People, both in-house and external, are provided with tools and access rights that are consistent with their work duties quickly and flexibly.
- Access control is integrated as part of a centralized management process.
- Real-time information and reporting on users, access rights and those who granted them improves the data security of your organization.
Make use of identity data in the streamlining and automation of processes
Propentus United Identity has helped many international pharmaceutical, mechanical engineering, automotive and forest products companies to unify and enhance their organization-wide identity and access rights management processes in global and local operating environments alike.
Propentus United Identity and the services supporting it make it possible to centrally manage both external and internal identities, be they of employees, partners or equipment. Centralized data repository:
- improves data security
- increases organization-wide transparency
- enables process automation.
Extensive reporting and audit functionalities ensure compliance with regulations and auditing standards in real time.